取消
显示结果 
显示  仅  | 搜索替代 
您的意思是: 

How to Transfer Video on the Variscite DART-6UL Board

193 次查看
APM
Contributor I

I am working on a DART-6UL board and want to test if video transfer is possible on this board. I want to know the maximum frame rate it can handle per second. Additionally, I need to know if the board supports the following resolutions: 1080p, 720p (1024 x 500), 480p (845 x 480), 360p (640 x 240), and 240p (426 x 240). 

If it does support these resolutions, which resolution is best performance?

Thanks in advance.

@variscite

标签 (2)
0 项奖励
回复
2 回复数

158 次查看
JosephAtNXP
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

Hi,

Thank you for your interest in NXP Semiconductor products,

The processor capabilities for video transfer (LCDIF) are:

— One parallel display port supports max 85 MHz display clock and up to WXGA (1366 x 768)
at 60 Hz
— Support 24-bit, 18-bit, 16-bit, and 8-bit parallel display

And the EVK is tested with a LCD module which is a 50 pin FPC connector parallel screen LCD8000-43T which supports up to 480X3(RGB)X272. Also a DNP parallel to HDMI bridge with HDMI connector.

So, the processor supports different resolutions, you should just check the interfaces used in the board.

Regards

0 项奖励
回复

138 次查看
APM
Contributor I

Hi @JosephAtNXP ,

Thank you for your support. In my Variscite DART-6UL evaluation kit. I am transferring 480p video at 25fps. To the board side it is displaying at a lower frame rate. I have tried Python (sender side) to Python (receiver side) transfer and Qt application to Qt application, but I am getting the same result.

Why is it showing the low frame rate?

0 项奖励
回复