cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How i will brinup up the i.MX Solo/6DualLite Applications Processors board

venu_gopal
Contributor I

Hello Community,

Now i have been working on i.MX 6Solo/ 6 DualLite Applications Processors. Can you please help me how we will briup up the board and what software tools i should install. Please provide me building steps.

Thanks & Regards,

M.Venu Gopal,

Labels (3)
0 Kudos
2 Replies

joanxie
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

what board and OS do you use? you can download the documents from nxp official website as below:

SABRE|Automotive-Infotainment|i.MX6 | NXP 

for example ,you use linux, you can download L4.14.78_1.0.0_LINUX_DOCS  which is the latest version, then find the document named "i.MX Yocto Project User's Guide" which tell you how to build the image, if you want to use demo image, then pls download "L4.14.78_1.0.0_MX6QDLSOLOX" from the link as below:

SABRE|Automotive-Infotainment|i.MX6 | NXP 

for how to program the demo image to the board, pls refer to the "i.MX Linux® User's Guide" from the "L4.14.78_1.0.0_LINUX_DOCS"

0 Kudos

venu_gopal
Contributor I

Thank you for your response.From: joanxie <admin@community.nxp.com>Sent: Mon, 18 Mar 2019 10:17:48 To: Venu Gopal <venu.gopal@mantratec.com>Subject: Re: - How i will brinup up the i.MX Solo/6DualLite Applications Processors board

NXP Community

Re: How i will brinup up the i.MX Solo/6DualLite Applications Processors board

reply from Joan Xie in i.MX Processors - View the full discussion

what board and OS do you use? you can download the documents from nxp official website as below:SABRE|Automotive-Infotainment|i.MX6 | NXP  for example ,you use linux, you can download L4.14.78_1.0.0_LINUX_DOCS  which is the latest version, then find the document named "i.MX Yocto Project User's Guide" which tell you how to build the image, if you want to use demo image, then pls download "L4.14.78_1.0.0_MX6QDLSOLOX" from the link as below:SABRE|Automotive-Infotainment|i.MX6 | NXP for how to program the demo image to the board, pls refer to the "i.MX Linux® User's Guide" from the "L4.14.78_1.0.0_LINUX_DOCS"

Reply to this message by replying to this email, or go to the message on NXP Community

Start a new discussion in i.MX Processors by email or at NXP Community

Following Re: How i will brinup up the i.MX Solo/6DualLite Applications Processors board in these streams:

Inbox

This email was sent by NXP Community because you are a registered user.

You may unsubscribe instantly from NXP Community, or adjust email frequency in your email preferences

s

This email and any files transmitted with it are confidential and intended solely for the use of the individual or entity to whom they are addressed. If you are not the named addressee you should not disseminate, distribute or copy this e-mail. Please notify the sender immediately by e-mail if you have received this e-mail by mistake and delete this e-mail from your system. 

0 Kudos