How does the YOCto system disable writing the last login time to the hardware RTC

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How does the YOCto system disable writing the last login time to the hardware RTC

fu_qiang
Contributor II

I set the system time into the hardware RTC through the HWClock instruction, but after each restart, the last login time will be changed into the hardware RTC, and the last login time will be written into the hardware RTC. How to prohibit this behavior or how to modify the relevant code

thanks

3 Replies

gusarambula
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

Hello Fu Qiang,

I’m not very familiar with how the RTC is handled by Yocto but it’s one of the backfill features listed on the Reference Manual (link below for the 3.0 release), so perhaps you would need to disable this feature.

https://www.yoctoproject.org/docs/3.0/ref-manual/ref-manual.html#ref-features-backfill

I hope this helps!
Regards,

0 Kudos

fu_qiang
Contributor II

hello gusarambula 

It doesn't work after modification. No matter how you set the time, he will write the last login time into RTC.Now it makes no sense to add a peripheral RTC,Is there any other way to solve this situation? I've been looking for this all week,It is very important to me

thanks

0 Kudos

fu_qiang
Contributor II

The problem has been solved. Our wired network card chip is not working properly, which leads to abnormal NTP related services. Thank you for support