How can I do dual-role switch with iMX6?

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How can I do dual-role switch with iMX6?

Jump to solution
jichunfan
Contributor I

I find many engines ask about the support of OTG HNP with imx6 yotco 3.10.17 .And now I also meet this question .I trying to perform dynamic role switch from host to device with USB OTG HNP. And first I use libusb  libusb_control_transfer() function ,send role switch request  to B-devcie .And B-device response the request and disconnect itself from the bus .According to the usb otg document said :Next the A-device should turn on the D+ pull up.And  so dispirited,i don't konw how to turn on the D+ pull up.

Does anyone  know :

1 ,Can i use linux standard drives to perform role switch ? And how use it ?

2. How can i turn on D+ pull up ?

Thanks .

Labels (4)
0 Kudos
1 Solution
CommunityBot
Community Manager
This an automatic process.

We are marking this post as solved, due to the either low activity or any reply marked as correct.

If you have additional questions, please create a new post and reference to this closed post.

NXP Community!

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
6 Replies
CommunityBot
Community Manager
This an automatic process.

We are marking this post as solved, due to the either low activity or any reply marked as correct.

If you have additional questions, please create a new post and reference to this closed post.

NXP Community!
0 Kudos
YixingKong
Senior Contributor IV

Chunfan,

This discussion is closed since no activity. If you still need help, please feel free to reply with an update to this discussion, or create another discussion.

Thanks,

Yixing

0 Kudos
YixingKong
Senior Contributor IV

Chunfan

Had your issue got resolved? If yes, we are going to close the discussion in 3 days. If you still need help, please feel free to reply with an update to this discussion.

Thanks,

Yixing

Thanks,

Yixng

0 Kudos
JackyAtFreescal
Senior Contributor II

The official yotco 3.10.17 release does not support HNP. It will be supported in future release.

Regards,

Jacky

0 Kudos
YixingKong
Senior Contributor IV

JackyAtFreescale, could you look into the questions please?

Thanks,

Yixing

0 Kudos
JackyAtFreescal
Senior Contributor II

Yes, I'm working on it.

0 Kudos