Did you mean: 

How can I customize the splash screen in uboot2015.04

azmatliu
Contributor III

Device info:

processor:   MX6Q;

uboot:         Uboot2015.04;

BSP:           fsl-yocto-L4.1.15_1.2.0_ga

I try to research and downloaded https://community.nxp.com/servlet/JiveServlet/download/2004-305293-320516-257543/uboot_mx6x.pdf ,but this pdf is for uboot2009 and I don't know what exact address to set the "splashimage".

the note saied that splashimage is the image address that will be loaded. Did that means the splashimage should set to the address I flashed in emmc through dd command in mfgtool ?

<!-- burn logo -->
 <CMD state="Updater" type="push" body="send" file="files/logos/logo.bmp">Sending logo bmp</CMD>
 <CMD state="Updater" type="push" body="$ dd if=$FILE of=/logo.bin">make logo.bmp to bin</CMD>
 <CMD state="Updater" type="push" body="$ dd if=/logo.bin of=/dev/mmcblk%mmc% bs=1M seek=8 conv=fsync">write logo image to sd card</CMD>

Also ,I can find the fsl_bmp_600x400.c in board/freescale/common/! 

I need help~

Labels (2)
0 Kudos
2 Replies

igorpadykov
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

Hi Azmat

one can try follow uboot documentation:

uboot/doc/README.splashprepare

uboot-imx.git - Freescale i.MX u-boot Tree 

check #define    CONFIG_SPLASH_SCREEN in

uboot/include/configs/mx6sxsabresd.h

uboot-imx.git - Freescale i.MX u-boot Tree 

nxp uboot logo patches

https://community.nxp.com/docs/DOC-98109 

Best regards
igor
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Note: If this post answers your question, please click the Correct Answer button. Thank you!
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

0 Kudos

azmatliu
Contributor III

thanks for your help,I will try it soon.

0 Kudos