cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Hi, I am Gaurang Desai

Jump to solution
gaurangdesai
Contributor II

We are designing i.MX7 based Board which is about to finish.We need some information & 1 question before releasing the Gerber. Can we ask ?

Labels (1)
1 Solution
Rita_Wang
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

Hi GAURANG DESAI,

Where did you get the i.mx7 chip? By now i.mx7 is not released in our website, and we can not give support. You have only way is to contact your FAE to help you. So sorry.,
Have a great day,
Dan

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Note: If this post answers your question, please click the Correct Answer button. Thank you!
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

View solution in original post

3 Replies
Rita_Wang
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

Hi GAURANG DESAI,

You can contact the FAE for the help. We have FAE for supporting the i.mx7 customers.
Have a great day,
Dan

Note: If this post answers your question, please click the Correct Answer button. Thank you!

0 Kudos
gaurangdesai
Contributor II

Hello,

Thanks for the Reply. I am not able to get any support from FAE in INDIA. Please need Help urgently.

Company Name & Address -

SARIKA AUTOMATION

C-5-G, Malad Industrial Unit,

Kachpada, Ramchandra Lane Ext.,

Malad (W), Mumbai - 400064

INDIA.

91-22-28882475 / 91-22-28801857

0 Kudos
Rita_Wang
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

Hi GAURANG DESAI,

Where did you get the i.mx7 chip? By now i.mx7 is not released in our website, and we can not give support. You have only way is to contact your FAE to help you. So sorry.,
Have a great day,
Dan