显示结果 
显示  仅  | 搜索替代 
您的意思是: 

Help with DDR tool for I.MX6

763 次查看
Fred_Jutras
Contributor II

Hi,
I am trying to get the DDR stress test tool working on our custom unit. I have been trying different ways but I don't have a strong background in programming so I am learning as it goes. I have read most of the NXP community area that I could find but I am still having issue running the program. I have done a "script" using the tool. I am using the MCIMX6U6AVM10AD which I think it should be the I.MX6DL family. I have use the I.MX6Q MMDC base on SabreSD register programming aid. My DDR3 is a Micron MT41J128M16HA-15E

Update: I have tried few new things with the script and it's not stopping at the DCD error. Now when the target is booting, I get a "USP device not recognize" from windows and then the DDR test tool is failing. I am connecting to my I.MX6 via USB connection. 

If someone could help me get things started I would appreciate.
Have a great day
Fred

0 项奖励
3 回复数

733 次查看
Fred_Jutras
Contributor II

Hi Igor, 

Thanks for the informations. Those links were helpful. I was able to fix some bugs in the script but still having the "USB device not recognize" I will try to find more information on this. Seem that the link in the previous post are not longer available. 

Also, in one of the aid it seem to describe as we need to transfer the .bin file to the unit prior running the DDR test tool. I was assuming the tool was downloading it on his own by selecting the right processor. Could you confirm or explain?

thanks for your help and I will keep working on this. I will update this post if I find anything. 

Fred

0 项奖励

721 次查看
igorpadykov
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

Hi Fred

>in one of the aid it seem to describe as we need to transfer the .bin file to the unit prior

>running the DDR test tool. I was assuming the tool was downloading it on his own by

>selecting the right processor. Could you confirm or explain?

one can look at p.28 presentation below, it shows all buttons of ddr test gui and explanation :

https://community.nxp.com/t5/NXP-FTF-2016-Training/DES-N1936-i-MX-6UltraLite-DDR-Tools-Overview-and-...

Best regards
igor