Gtk-WARNING **: 09:53:52.943: Could not load a pixbuf from /org/gtk/libgtk/theme/Adwaita/assets/bull

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Gtk-WARNING **: 09:53:52.943: Could not load a pixbuf from /org/gtk/libgtk/theme/Adwaita/assets/bull

MJD
Contributor II

root@imx8mp-lpddr4-evk:~# paprefs

(paprefs:1751): Gtk-WARNING **: 09:53:52.943: Could not load a pixbuf from /org/gtk/libgtk/theme/Adwaita/assets/bullet-symbolic.svg.
This may indicate that pixbuf loaders or the mime database could not be found.
root@imx8mp-lpddr4-evk:~# pavucontrol

(pavucontrol:1772): Gtk-WARNING **: 09:54:09.895: Could not load a pixbuf from /org/gtk/libgtk/theme/Adwaita/assets/check-symbolic.svg.
This may indicate that pixbuf loaders or the mime database could not be found.

How to fix this warning "trying to set for simultaneous audio play" but i am not able to get that option. Assist me to get that option (or) any alternative solution to get dual Bluetooth play on two paired headset.  

ManjuJ_0-1696682228983.png

0 Kudos
11 Replies

joanxie
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

what OS do you use? maybe you can refer to this

"https://github.com/microsoft/vcpkg/issues/9936"

0 Kudos

MJD
Contributor II
The OS on my target machine is a custom Linux distribution based on the Yocto Project. The specific configuration used is 'imx-image-full,' which includes a full set of software packages and libraries tailored for the i.MX8M Plus EVK board.
0 Kudos

joanxie
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

you can refer to the link I sent to you before, for pules audio usage on this bsp, you can refer to the chapter 7.4 PulseAudio input/output settings of enclosed file

0 Kudos

MJD
Contributor II

root@imx8mp-lpddr4-evk:~# pactl list short modules
0 module-device-restore
1 module-stream-restore
2 module-card-restore
3 module-augment-properties
4 module-switch-on-port-available
5 module-udev-detect tsched=0
6 module-alsa-card device_id="0" name="platform-sound-bt-sco" card_name="alsa_card.platform-sound-bt-sco" namereg_fail=false tsched=no fixed_latency_range=no ignore_dB=no deferred_volume=yes use_uc"
7 module-alsa-card device_id="1" name="platform-sound-hdmi" card_name="alsa_card.platform-sound-hdmi" namereg_fail=false tsched=no fixed_latency_range=no ignore_dB=no deferred_volume=yes use_ucm=ye"
8 module-alsa-card device_id="2" name="platform-sound-micfil" card_name="alsa_card.platform-sound-micfil" namereg_fail=false tsched=no fixed_latency_range=no ignore_dB=no deferred_volume=yes use_uc"
9 module-alsa-card device_id="3" name="platform-sound-xcvr" card_name="alsa_card.platform-sound-xcvr" namereg_fail=false tsched=no fixed_latency_range=no ignore_dB=no deferred_volume=yes use_ucm=ye"
10 module-bluetooth-policy
11 module-bluetooth-discover headset=auto
12 module-bluez5-discover headset=auto
13 module-native-protocol-unix
14 module-default-device-restore
16 module-always-sink
17 module-intended-roles
18 module-suspend-on-idle
19 module-systemd-login
20 module-position-event-sounds
21 module-role-cork
22 module-filter-heuristics
23 module-filter-apply
25 module-null-sink sink_name=virtual_combined_sink
26 module-bluez5-device path=/org/bluez/hci0/dev_01_A2_00_12_FC_DD autodetect_mtu=0 output_rate_refresh_interval_ms=500 avrcp_absolute_volume=1
27 module-bluez5-device path=/org/bluez/hci0/dev_11_11_22_39_23_1A autodetect_mtu=0 output_rate_refresh_interval_ms=500 avrcp_absolute_volume=1
"In the above i am not able to get module-combine-sink" Even though i have copied the module-combine-sink and configured in /etc/pulse/default.pa " load-module module-alsa-source device=combined
load-module module-null-sink sink_name=virtual_combined_sink " 
but still not able to play on two Bluetooth paired devices.

Does this IMX8m Plus Evk broad  with Azure Wave BT/Wifi supports for dual audio play on two paired Bluetooth devices?

0 Kudos

joanxie
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

what do you mean dual audio play? do you need playback audio on two Bluetooth devices in the same time?

0 Kudos

MJD
Contributor II

Yes! I need playback audio on two Bluetooth devices in the same time.

0 Kudos

joanxie
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

I confirmed this doesn't support, only A2DP of aw690(auto)can support this feature

MJD
Contributor II

Hi @joanxie ,

Thank you for your information.

Can you suggest me please, exactly which Bluetooth module supports this features for IMX8m Plus? (playback audio on two Bluetooth devices in the same time)

0 Kudos

joanxie
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

you can check this module

joanxie_0-1697532689121.png

MJD
Contributor II

Hello @joanxie 

Is there way, that can we make output audio to play simultaneously one from headphone jack (Earphone plugin)given on the Imx8m evk and another from Bluetooth paired (Bluetooth earphones) devices from single source (audio).

If there is way, please guide.

Because in my yocto build image(imx-image-full), pulseaudio doesn't contain module-combine-sink even though i have updated version of pusleaudio 16.1, Detail's below,

ManjuJ_0-1697716002643.png

0 Kudos

joanxie
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

I suggest that you can create a new thread for this feature request, and put them to the wireless group, not imx group, attach your detailed request, they will give you more detailed answer for how to support such feature, because current bsp doesn't support this, you need double confirm from them,

0 Kudos