cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Finding the LPP directory in Ltib L3.0.35_4.1.0

Jump to solution
nishad_kamdar
Contributor IV

I am a beginner and i am trying to install multimedia packages on L3.0.35_4.1.0 for my iMX6 custom board which has SGTL5000 on it.

The Freescale Multimedia Users guide says while building codec packages in LTIB, 

Copy these standard packages to the LPP directory, which, by default, is set to /var/

tmp/pkgs (see litb/.ltibrc %ldirs).

If you are installing LTIB for the first time, you need to

create this directory manually.

I have obtained all the packages from https://community.freescale.com/docs/DOC-95560

and i am building LTIB for the first time. But i am not able to figure out the location where i have to create a LPP directory and place the codecs manually in it.

And what should be the name of the directory.

I would appreciate an explanatory answer of the entire process.

thanks,

nishad

Labels (3)
0 Kudos
1 Solution
Rita_Wang
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

Hi nishad,

You can make a directory pkgs under /var/tmp, and copy the packages you have download to /var/tmp/pkgs. Then you can go next step to build them. More details you can refer to the document i.MX_6_Ubuntu_Multimedia_User_Guide.pdf. Hope this can help you.
Have a great day

Best Regards

Dan

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Note: If this post answers your question, please click the Correct Answer button. Thank you!
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
1 Reply
Rita_Wang
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

Hi nishad,

You can make a directory pkgs under /var/tmp, and copy the packages you have download to /var/tmp/pkgs. Then you can go next step to build them. More details you can refer to the document i.MX_6_Ubuntu_Multimedia_User_Guide.pdf. Hope this can help you.
Have a great day

Best Regards

Dan

Note: If this post answers your question, please click the Correct Answer button. Thank you!

0 Kudos