Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Failed to fetch the package from git://git.freescale.com/imx/linux-2.6-imx.git

Jump to solution
xjli
Contributor II

I am trying to build yocto project for i.mx6 board on Ubuntu 14.04

when running the commands "repo init " and "repo sync", it always failed, so the relative packages were downloaded from the webpage according to the xml file.

And then when running the command "bitbake fsl-image-qt5", there existed an error that failed to fetch the package from git://git.freescale.com/imx/linux-2.6-imx.git.

I tried to run the command "git clone git://git.freescale.com/imx/linux-2.6-imx.git" in the shell, it always appeared that connection timed out. however, I can access this address by the webpage. I can't resolve it, so I need help. Thank you.

Labels (2)
0 Kudos
1 Solution
Yuri
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

Hello,

Perhaps the problem concerns with proxy configuration (if used in Your case).

Unable to obtain/git manifest fsl-arm-yocto-bsp.git, 'connection timed out' 

Have a great day,
Yuri

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Note: If this post answers your question, please click the Correct Answer button. Thank you!
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
1 Reply
Yuri
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

Hello,

Perhaps the problem concerns with proxy configuration (if used in Your case).

Unable to obtain/git manifest fsl-arm-yocto-bsp.git, 'connection timed out' 

Have a great day,
Yuri

Note: If this post answers your question, please click the Correct Answer button. Thank you!

0 Kudos