cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Exposure setting doesn't work: imxv4l2videosrc OV5640

lucaluca
Contributor I

Hello there,

Happy New Year! I can't setup manual exposure with gstreamer on my OV5640 camera running with a SabreLite imx6 board.

Bellow is my test pipeline, no matter what value of exposure time I enter, the exposure is the same:
#gst-launch-1.0 imxv4l2videosrc device=/dev/video1 exposure-time=30 ! imxeglvivsink

Thanks!

-Luca

Labels (1)
0 Kudos
2 Replies

igorpadykov
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

Hi Luca

gstreamer-imx is developed and supported by community and one can post

it on meta-fsl-arm mailing list, so that someone familiar with that version could try to assist
https://lists.yoctoproject.org/listinfo/meta-freescale

more details can be found on

trac.gateworks.com/wiki/Yocto/gstreamer

Best regards
igor
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Note: If this post answers your question, please click the Correct Answer button. Thank you!
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

0 Kudos

lucaluca
Contributor I

Thank you, Igor.

I subscribed to the community that you recommended and am awaiting approval.  By the way, the community you recommend supports Yocto but I'm using Ubuntu, I hope they can help me with this gstreamer exposure setting problem in the SabreLite board because I'm running  out of options :smileysad:.

-Luca

0 Kudos