Example of higher level C++ useage on the i.MX-RT1060 or similar?

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Example of higher level C++ useage on the i.MX-RT1060 or similar?

engi_2068
Contributor I

I wan to start coding more of my stuff in C++. If I can get away with C++ I want to use it.

I want to break into C++ embedded programming.

The current proc I am using is this one:

https://www.nxp.com/products/processors-and-microcontrollers/arm-microcontrollers/i-mx-rt-crossover-...

Does NXP have any SDK examples (or other procs) which make heavy use of C++ in the SDK or inside examples? I'd like to bring some of that style and knowledge into my own projects.

Does anyone have thoughts on this? Thanks!

0 Kudos
1 Reply

jeremyzhou
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

Hi,
Thank you for your interest in NXP Semiconductor products and for the opportunity to serve you.
1) Does NXP have any SDK examples (or other procs) which make heavy use of C++ in the SDK or inside examples? I'd like to bring some of that style and knowledge into my own projects.
-- In the SDK library of RT1060, these examples are almost based on C language, however, the SDK library for the SLN-VIZNAS-IOT, the sln_viznas_iot_elock_oobe demo consists of C++ and C languages, you can refer to it for details.
Have a great day,
TIC

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Note:
- If this post answers your question, please click the "Mark Correct" button. Thank you!

- We are following threads for 7 weeks after the last post, later replies are ignored
Please open a new thread and refer to the closed one, if you have a related question at a later point in time.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------

0 Kudos