Ethernet AVB IMMXRT1176 Eval demo does not work for Automotive profile.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ethernet AVB IMMXRT1176 Eval demo does not work for Automotive profile.

usala
Contributor III

I have the Ethernet AVB IMMXRT1176 Eval demo working and passing ethernet audio in the endpoint configuration with the standard profile.  In the file fgptp/freertos/main.c configuration structure.

const struct fgptp_config fgptp_default_config = {
    .log_level = fgptp_CFG_LOG,

.profile = CFG_GPTP_PROFILE_STANDARD,
This works okay.  However if I change the .profile to 
.profile = CFG_GPTP_PROFILE_AUTOMOTIVE,  The connection is up but no audio.

Best regards,
Ulises
0 Kudos
2 Replies

jeremyzhou
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

Hi,
Thank you for your interest in NXP Semiconductor products and for the opportunity to serve you.
After checking with the AE team, the AVB software product is offered through NXP Professional Services.
So please complete and submit this form and someone from the Services team will be in contact with you.
Have a great day,
TIC

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Note:
- If this post answers your question, please click the "Mark Correct" button. Thank you!

- We are following threads for 7 weeks after the last post, later replies are ignored
Please open a new thread and refer to the closed one, if you have a related question at a later point in time.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------

0 Kudos

usala
Contributor III

The difference between standard and automotive profile setting is that when in automotive profile I get the following error on the shell console.

ERR 40 app handle_avdecc_event : genavb_control_receive() failed: Control message read error

See attached shell log file for details.

Best regards,

Ulises

0 Kudos