Error in make: i.MX6 Sololite - Android version M6.0.1_2.1.0

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Error in make: i.MX6 Sololite - Android version M6.0.1_2.1.0

prasad_tandale
Contributor I

Hi, I am trying to build android image for i.MX6 Sololite Eval board.

I have been referring to the steps from the Android User Guide from the official Documentation page.

The version I am working with is: IMX6_M6.0.1_2.1.0_ANDROID_DOCS (REV M6.0.1_2.1.0) 

After some problems, I have managed to add patch for i.MX6 as directed in the document section: 3.2 Patch standard features code package.

I am attaching the log file for the c_patch function for reference in case if it is required.

As the next step, I am trying to build the android image for i.MX6 Sololite with evk_6sl-user type.

It results in an error about some shared object files. 

The full log for the same is also attached for reference.

The section that indicates error is as below:

No private recovery resources for TARGET_DEVICE evk_6sl
Yacc: aidl <= frameworks/base/tools/aidl/aidl_language_y.y
prebuilts/misc/linux-x86/bison/bison -d -o out/host/linux-x86/obj/EXECUTABLES/aidl_intermediates/aidl_language_y.cpp frameworks/base/tools/aidl/aidl_language_y.y
prebuilts/misc/linux-x86/bison/bison: error while loading shared libraries: libstdc++.so.6: cannot open shared object file: No such file or directory
build/core/binary.mk:609: recipe for target 'out/host/linux-x86/obj/EXECUTABLES/aidl_intermediates/aidl_language_y.cpp' failed
make: *** [out/host/linux-x86/obj/EXECUTABLES/aidl_intermediates/aidl_language_y.cpp] Error 127

Can someone help me to find the solution to the problem?

0 Kudos
1 Reply

gusarambula
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

Hello Prasad Tandale,

It could be that some packages on the host are missing. Did you installed all packages listed in section 2.1 of the Android User’s Guide and from the Android website (link below)?

https://source.android.com/setup/build/initializing

I hope this helps,

Regards,

0 Kudos