cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Error applying patch of android_KK4.4.3_2.0.0-ga

anthonyharivel
Contributor II

Hi,

I've followed the "Android User's Guide" and I'm quite use to do this since JB4.2 but this time the patch doesn't want to apply during the "C-Patch".

I've got this follwing errors:

Switching base version for prebuilts/qemu-kernel

Switching base version for prebuilts/runtime

Switching base version for prebuilts/sdk

Switching base version for prebuilts/tools

Switching base version for sdk

Switching base version for system/media

Switching base version for system/security

Switching base version for tools/external/fat32lib

Switching base version for tools/external/gradle

Applying patches ...

Applying patch to external/linux-lib

/media/userpartition/hico/work/android_mx6_kk_4.4.3-ga/myandroid/external/linux-lib/.git/rebase-apply/patch:114: trailing whitespace.

OBJS = mxc_ipu_lib.o

/media/userpartition/hico/work/android_mx6_kk_4.4.3-ga/myandroid/external/linux-lib/.git/rebase-apply/patch:118: trailing whitespace.

all: $(LIBNAME).so $(LIBNAME).a

/media/userpartition/hico/work/android_mx6_kk_4.4.3-ga/myandroid/external/linux-lib/.git/rebase-apply/patch:147: trailing whitespace.

/media/userpartition/hico/work/android_mx6_kk_4.4.3-ga/myandroid/external/linux-lib/.git/rebase-apply/patch:151: trailing whitespace.

* The code contained herein is licensed under the GNU Lesser General

/media/userpartition/hico/work/android_mx6_kk_4.4.3-ga/myandroid/external/linux-lib/.git/rebase-apply/patch:152: trailing whitespace.

* Public License.  You may obtain a copy of the GNU Lesser General

warning: squelched 19675 whitespace errors

warning: 19680 lines add whitespace errors.

/media/userpartition/hico/work/android_mx6_kk_4.4.3-ga/myandroid/external/linux-lib/.git/rebase-apply/patch:18: trailing whitespace.

end of this page, you indicate that you accept the terms of this Agreement. You

warning: squelched 293 whitespace errors

warning: 298 lines add whitespace errors.

/media/userpartition/hico/work/android_mx6_kk_4.4.3-ga/myandroid/external/linux-lib/.git/rebase-apply/patch:166: new blank line at EOF.

+

warning: 1 line adds whitespace errors.

Error! Fail to apply patch from /media/userpartition/hico/work/android_mx6_kk_4.4.3-ga/KK4.4.3_2.0.0-ga/platform/external/linux-lib.git to /media/userpartition/hico/work/android_mx6_kk_4.4.3-ga/myandroid/external/linux-lib. Stop

Any ideas on what's wonrg?

Thanks !

Anthony

Labels (2)
Tags (1)
0 Kudos
1 Reply

anthonyharivel
Contributor II

OK I found my bug and it was a script on .bashrc that was doing "cd = cd + ls" and then when the patch/series was created the series files was wrong and the git quiltimport failed.

Thanks.

Anthony

0 Kudos