Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Enabling secure boot in the i.MX6 ULL 14x14 EVK board

Jump to solution
Tamil751
Contributor I

Hi,

Is there any documentation available for enabling secure boot in the i.MX6 ULL processor. I can't find any docs. Also if you have an idea of how to implement this, please share it.

Tags (2)
0 Kudos
1 Solution
Dhruvit
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

Hi @Tamil751,

I have included below the links one can refer to enable secure boot on i.MX6ULL,

I hope it helps!

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Note: If this post answers your question, please click the Correct Answer button. Thank you!
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Best Regards,
Dhruvit.

View solution in original post

3 Replies
Tamil751
Contributor I

Hi @Dhruvit ,

Thanks for the reply. I'll explore these links. The last link asks for NXP Salesperson/FAE Name and Email. What do I have to give?

0 Kudos
Dhruvit
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport
You can connect with your NXP salesperson for more details regarding the same.

Thanks & Regards,
Dhruvit.
0 Kudos
Dhruvit
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

Hi @Tamil751,

I have included below the links one can refer to enable secure boot on i.MX6ULL,

I hope it helps!

Note: If this post answers your question, please click the Correct Answer button. Thank you!

Best Regards,
Dhruvit.