Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

En/Decryption of data on iMX6 board

Jump to solution
rashmi
Contributor III

Hi,

How do I set up a CAAM  to en/decrypt a data on a iMX6 SABRE board? Are there any sample application available?

I have gone through Security Reference manual which gives me low level information, does not seem of too much help to me.

Thanks

1 Solution
Yuri
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

The Platform SDK (after cross-compiling) provides executable images (.elf, .bin), that should be run on a target board (say, on i.MX6 SDP).

Please to run .elf on the SDP, using a JTAG debugger.

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
23 Replies
LaurenPost
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

We just released 3.10.9-1.0.0 alpha a BSP release under Yocto back in October.  Next we are planning a 3.10.17-1.0.0_beta release for Yocto in early 2014.  This is a Linux BSP release.  We no longer release ltib releases for Linux.

0 Kudos
XXiao1z
Contributor III

I'm using repo with fsl-community-bsp-platform, how can I find the specific BSP release(e.g. 3.10.9-1.0.0 alpha BSP)? or am I missing something? all I saw is 1.4 release, 1.5 release at github and I did not find any tag for the BSP you mentioned. do you mean just the kernel release? I'm confused.

Thanks,

0 Kudos
rashmi
Contributor III

So Can I use openssl commands with cryptodev engine to encrypt and decrypt data files?

Can you please brief me on how does cryptodev through openssl can access the CAAM support.

Are there any user space C application.

Thanks

0 Kudos