cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

EC/NR imx8qm DSP

abdulredwan
Contributor III

Hi,

We are designing IVI with i.MX8QM running Android Pie Automotive. Does DSP present in i.MX8QM supports Echo Cancellation & Noise Reduction - or it has to be done using some open source/3rd party libraries?

Thanks

AMR

0 Kudos
3 Replies

gusarambula
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

Hello AMR,

There are some thirdy party libraries available with different features for the DSP. You can find a bit more information on the Linux BSP documentation on which the Android BSP you are using is based.

These libraries are not publicly available so you would need to contact your NXP Sales representative or Distributor for more information on how you can access them.

My apologies for the inconvenience.

Regards,

0 Kudos

abdulredwan
Contributor III

Thanks gusarambula for the immediate response

We found below from Linux porting guide - could you please let us know how to proceed further on HiFi4 license with Cadence (Is it NDA or its different?)

The HiFi-4 DSP framework is provided on specific i.MX 8QuadXPlus SoC and i.MX
8QuadMax SoC. Supporting the HiFi4 on a custom board is documented in the i.MX
DSP Porting Guide available with the i.MX DSP Redistibution package available to
customers who have a HiFi4 license with Cadence.

0 Kudos

gusarambula
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

Hello AMR,

My apologies for the delay. Please contact your FAE or NXP Distributor for more details about this package as it’s moderated and has some restrictions. Let me know if you have problems obtaining information about it.

Regards,

0 Kudos