Does anyone know where I can get an Altium library of the MCIMX6L2EVN10AB schematic symbols and footprint? This is the version with no GPU, no EPDC, and is packaged in the 13x13mm, 0.5mm pitch BGA.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Does anyone know where I can get an Altium library of the MCIMX6L2EVN10AB schematic symbols and footprint? This is the version with no GPU, no EPDC, and is packaged in the 13x13mm, 0.5mm pitch BGA.

Jump to solution
davidlindley
Contributor I

I have looked at the other i.MX6 schematic elements uploaded in other questions, but have not found any that match the version of the i.MX6 we are using. 

I am using Altium Designer 14.

I have been successful in importing a library in a DSN file.  I have had no success in opening OrCAD files due to a lack of an OrCAD licence.  I have had little success in opening BRD files.  I'm not sure why.

Thanks!

Labels (1)
0 Kudos
1 Solution
pt
Senior Contributor I

Try to edit your earlier reply ,then you can see attachment button

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
6 Replies
igorpadykov
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

Hi David

Freescale does not provide i.MX6 Altium libraries, however

you can find helpful links below

https://community.freescale.com/message/330148#330148

https://community.freescale.com/thread/302275

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Note: If this post answers your question, please click the Correct Answer button. Thank you!

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

davidlindley
Contributor I

I created these Altium elements after being unable to find the Altium symbols and footprint for the MCIMX6L2EVN10AB. These elements have not yet been proven by manufacture, but are what we are working with.

0 Kudos
igorpadykov
NXP Employee
NXP Employee
0 Kudos
davidlindley
Contributor I

I would, but again don't see how to upload the files.  Am I just overlooking the attachment button?

0 Kudos
pt
Senior Contributor I

Try to edit your earlier reply ,then you can see attachment button

0 Kudos
davidlindley
Contributor I

Thanks, ChipExpert.  I have looked at those and downloaded some of the files.  The i.MX6Q looks to have the same pins, just different ball assignments.  I think I am going to have to update the ball assignments in those schematic elements and create the footprint.  Not hard, just time consuming. 

0 Kudos