cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Documents of iMX8QM

unixboy99
Contributor I

Hi there. 

Anybody let me know where I find iMX8QM reference manual ? Do I need a copy of NDA ? 

Thanks in advance.

0 Kudos
6 Replies

vinothkumars
Senior Contributor IV

There is no RM for IMX8QM so far.

Take look maybe it will help you.

Regards,
Vinothkumar Sekar
0 Kudos

unixboy99
Contributor I

Thanks Vinothkumar

I think you have already any documents about detail register specification for iMX8QM or anything likehttps://www.xilinx.com/html_docs/registers/ug1087/ug1087-zynq-ultrascale-registers.html at somewhere in online... Further, thanks for your documents. 

Todd. 

0 Kudos

vinothkumars
Senior Contributor IV

No @unixboy99 ,

NXP not officially released the IMX8QM Reference Manual. Currently, I am using this document only. Maybe you have to raise ticket to NXP for RM.

Regards,
Vinothkumar Sekar
0 Kudos

unixboy99
Contributor I

Dear Vinothkumars

Thanks for your quick reply. Sorry for frequently disturbing you but please let me ask you one more question. Do I need a kind of NDA document approaved through FAE? Could you let me know how I can do this? How can I contact to any person for company-level NDA agreement? I don't have any contact point. 

Best,

Todd. 

0 Kudos

nxf63675
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

Hi @unixboy99,

As @vinothkumars already told you, this document is not released yet, you should contact your local sales, the place you buy your board is the first contact for this and they can help you with this.

As probably you already know I can not share this document on the community as an NDA is needed.

Regards,

Israel.

0 Kudos

Zev
Contributor I

Is it possible to get a list of the fusemap addresses?  

0 Kudos