次の結果を表示 
表示  限定  | 次の代わりに検索 
もしかして: 

Demo Framework

2,834件の閲覧回数
barish_malshika
Contributor I

Hello,

We are referring i.MX Graphics User’s Guide to developing a graphical application (IMXGRAPHICUG Rev. 6, 06/2020). We are referring to Chapter 17 Demo Framework for creating the graphical application.

We followed the Building using a full Yocto build steps, the only difference is that we have used distro x-Wayland and core-image-base for building our kernel and rootfs.

For compiling sample we are using

cd DemoApps/GLES2/S06_Texturing

FslBuild.py --Variants [WindowSystem=Wayland]

Then we are getting the error about the as follows

../../../../DemoFramework/FslBase/include/FslBase/Log/IO/FmtPath.hpp:35:10: fatal error: fmt/format.h: No such file or directory
   35 | #include <fmt/format.h>
      |          ^~~~~~~~~~~~~~
compilation terminated.

So, these files are to be present in the demo framework or need to add to build successfully.

The demo framework is getting from the this link

11 返答(返信)

2,180件の閲覧回数
josephzhou1
Contributor V

hi all, i used multimedia

bitbake imx-image-multimedia

this Build in command line is  quick easy steps as 123 :

0 linux git clone the repo :git clone https://github.com/NXPmicro/gtec-demo-framework.git

1 yocto toolchain environments setup: source /opt/fsl-imx-xwayland/5.10-hardknott/environment-setup-cortexa35-poky-linux

2 at the root dir of the demo , source prepare.sh 

3 at the demo apps dir , build it ok , FslBuild.py --Variants [WindowSystem=Wayland]

please see:

https://community.nxp.com/t5/i-MX-Processors/Fslbuild-py-error-usr-bin-env-python3-r-No-such-file-or...

thank you all

Joseph zhou jian hui

Best Regards,
Joseph Zhou Jianhui / Senior Embedded Software Engineer, Singapore
0 件の賞賛

2,240件の閲覧回数
josephzhou1
Contributor V

i want to build it in Eclipse IDE? please come out step by step how to setup to build demo in Eclipse IDE i cannot find any document for help??

Best Regards,
Joseph Zhou Jianhui / Senior Embedded Software Engineer, Singapore
0 件の賞賛

2,217件の閲覧回数
renethrane-b494
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

Hi

We do not officially support Eclipse as a IDE. But you might get it working by using a command like

FslBuildGen.py --CMakeGeneratorName "Eclipse CDT4 - Ninja"

I suspect that would work like any other cmake generated Eclipse project so you should be able to google for help on that.

But again beware we do not test that backend nor do we officially support it.

Best regards, René

2,688件の閲覧回数
renethrane-b494
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

Hi

The demo framework for Yocto is per default only compatible with the BSP it was released with. Since the BSP is responsible for supplying any third-party libraries the demo framework depends upon. This is the only version that has been tested on a given BSP. Since the build is not finding a 'BSP supplied' header file it means that either the BSP is not compatible with that version of the demo framework or the environment is not configured correctly.

In general, its only recommended to use the version compatible with your current BSP.

But if you want to experiment with an unsupported version it ought to be possible to run a newer demo framework like the latest release from github on most BSP's by either "manually providing all required dependencies" or by adding "--Recipes [*]" to your build command. Beware that the recipes parameter only downloads 'header only' dependencies so any new library dependencies will not be downloaded. Furthermore using "--Recipes" might download header files already present in your BSP image in different versions with could lead to "interesting" compile issues. If the "--Recipes" parameter don’t work you can try the manual solution and you can look in the "ThirdParty\Recipe" folder to see which third party libraries we require and you can get an idea of how we build them for other platforms. But since you are running it on an untested BSP that comes with older versions of various libraries you might encounter various issues.

Best regards, René

2,659件の閲覧回数
RameshChandrakasan
Contributor III

Dear Rene

As per your suggestions ,BSP version should match with DemoFrame work binary

But, As per the yocto image build recipe

[DISTRO=fsl-imx-wayland MACHINE=imx8qmmek source imx-setup-release.sh -b build-wayland]

sources/meta-imx/meta-sdk/recipes-graphics/imx-gpu-sdk/imx-gpu-sdk_5.6.1.bb

So, fmt/format.h missing issue is coming

I am also using imx-gpu-sdk_5.6.1.

Then also

Then, Pls suggest what more wrong with graphics driver.

Regards

Ramesh

2,657件の閲覧回数
RameshChandrakasan
Contributor III

Dear Rene

Thanks, Your are rightly pointed out.

As per your suggestions SDK by us to build DemoFrame work match with BSP version.

[DISTRO=fsl-imx-wayland MACHINE=imx8qmmek source imx-setup-release.sh -b build-wayland]

So,

Regards

Ramesh

2,593件の閲覧回数
renethrane-b494
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

Hi 

Sorry for the delayed response..  If you are still encountering a fmt.h header file missing erorr, it would seem to suggest

1. You are not building the demo framework that came with the BSP, since the BSP should include all necessary files.

2. You did not configure the build environment correct, make sure that your rootfs contains the fmt.h header file and library (which it ought to contain if step 1 is true).

3. The specific BSP release is missing a key file (this is unlikely but possible).

Since its not finding the fmt library its very likely that more required packages are missing from the image you are currently using.

Did you follow the instructions in "DemoFramework\Doc\Setup_guide_yocto.md" specifically "Building using a full Yocto build"?

As a workaround you can manually build the fmt library and add it to your rootfs.

2,825件の閲覧回数
Bio_TICFSL
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

Hello barish,

This is a known issue. If you are using a old version of the SDK that doesn't come with all required third party software you will need to add --Recipes [*] to your build command as that will re-enable the download. 

You can see more information on the known issues page:

https://github.com/NXPmicro/gtec-demo-framework/blob/master/KnownIssues.md

I hope this helps!

Regards,

2,761件の閲覧回数
weilly_li
Contributor IV

Hi, Bio_TICFSL

Recently, I had same trouble... please tell me the using correctly method.

frist,

I build a Yocto Project and runqemu-extract this image.tar.bz2 file ($ bitbake imx-image-full )

second, set up envirnoment
source prepare.sh
source ~/sdk/.../5.4-zeus/environment-setup-aarch64-poky-linux
export FSL_PLATFORM_NAME=Yocto
export ROOTFS=~/i.mx8-yocto-image-zip-folder

final,  build DEMO APP

FslBuild.py --Variants [WindowSystem=Wayland] -c install --CMakeInstallPrefix $FSL_GRAPHICS_SDK/bin --Recipes [*]

Error : 

error: fmt/format.h: No such file or directory
#include <fmt/format.h>

Could you tell me which step of wrong ?? thank Your help.

Weilly Li

2,730件の閲覧回数
RameshChandrakasan
Contributor III

Dear Bio_TICFSL

I am also facing the same issue.

DemoFramework/FslBase/include/FslBase/Log/IO/FmtPath.hpp:35:10: fatal error: fmt/format.h: No such file or directory

#include <fmt/format.h>

compilation terminated.

Pls suggest us

Regards

Ramesh

2,659件の閲覧回数
RameshChandrakasan
Contributor III

Dear Bio TICFSL

As per your suggestions SDK by us to build Demoframe work is old..

Regards

Ramesh