Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Data receive bit in eLCDIF of i.MX7D

ko-hey
Senior Contributor II

Hi all

I'm developing product with i.MX7D.

Please tell me how to judge the reception completion status when receiving data from the LCD module with eLCDIF

After setting the receive register and writing the RUN bit, I watched the interrupt status, but the VSYNC_EDGE interrupt and the CURE_FRAME_DONE interrupt bit did not change.

Even if the interrupt bit does not change, the receive data buffer was storing the expected receive data.

After judging the reception completion status, I'm thinking to read the received data from the LCDIFx_DATA register.

Then I use the data in my application.

So please tell me how to know the status of finish the receiving data from LCD module.

Ko-hey

Labels (4)
0 Kudos
3 Replies

art
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

Seems that your customer tries to use the Bus Master data transfer mode for MPU interface Read access, that is not possible. Only the PIO mode data transfer is available for the MPU Read access. Please ask the customer to check.

Have a great day,
Artur

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Note: If this post answers your question, please click the Correct Answer button. Thank you!
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

0 Kudos

Yuri
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

Hello,

please let me know more details about Your LCDIF configuration.

Have a great day,
Yuri

Note: If this post answers your question, please click the Correct Answer button. Thank you!

0 Kudos

ko-hey
Senior Contributor II

Hi Yuri

Thank you for reply.

I made a Case because the configuration is my customer info.

Please check the Case 00134773.

Ko-hey

0 Kudos