cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

DDR Stress Test fails to load on iMX6 DL

Jump to solution
craigcomberbach
Contributor I

I have a problem very similar to DDR stress tester v1.0.2 with i.MX6DL error , except it works on other computers reliably, but fails to run on my computer. In the past it has run on my computer, but I don't know what has changed. The following is the only text that is displayed before going to the command prompt.

C:\DDR_Stress_Tester_V1.0.3\Binary>DDR_Stress_Tester.exe -t mx6x -df scripts\MX6_series_boards\SabreSD\RevC_and_RevB\MX6DL\MX6DL_SabreSD_DDR3_register_programming_aid_v1.5.inc

MX6DL opened.

HAB_TYPE: DEVELOP

rom_write: reading CMD ack failed 0x00000000

ROM Write failed, addr: 0x020e0764

Write dcd failed.

I have tried plugging it into other USB ports hoping it was an initialization problem, and I have tried other boards. Does anyone have any ideas?

Labels (2)
Tags (2)
0 Kudos
1 Solution
Yuri
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

As for "ERROR: Write dcd failed" - please takea look at

DDR stress tester V2.00 problem with i.MX6 solo lite interfacing with DDR3

Regards,

Yuri.

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
3 Replies
Yuri
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

Hello,

Please try the i.MX6/7 DDR Stress Test Tool V2.10

Have a great day,
Yuri

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Note: If this post answers your question, please click the Correct Answer button. Thank you!
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

0 Kudos
craigcomberbach
Contributor I

I like the new stress tester, however it is also not working for me. I am getting the following message:

ERROR: Write dcd failed.

Which is essentially the same thing the v1.03 tester was giving me.

I've tried restarting the computer, redownloading the v1.03 as well as the v2.10, none of which has worked. The thing that really bothers me is that everything is still working on other computers.

0 Kudos
Yuri
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

As for "ERROR: Write dcd failed" - please takea look at

DDR stress tester V2.00 problem with i.MX6 solo lite interfacing with DDR3

Regards,

Yuri.

0 Kudos