Could you please confirm ADV7180WBCP32Z video decoder part is proven design with imx6 solo CSI1 configuration?

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Could you please confirm ADV7180WBCP32Z video decoder part is proven design with imx6 solo CSI1 configuration?

ramesh6663
Contributor III
Hi,

we are using Video decoder part ADV7180WBCP32Z with i.MX6 solo processor in CSI1 configuration as shown below.

Could you please confirm ADV7180WBCP32Z video decoder part is proven design with imx6 solo CSI1 configuration?

Thanks & Regards,
Rameshkumar
Labels (4)
0 Kudos
3 Replies

igorpadykov
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

Hi Rameshkumar

yes ADV7180 was validated with i.MX6DQ,SDL so

in this configuration it should work as well.

Best regards
igor
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Note: If this post answers your question, please click the Correct Answer button. Thank you!
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

0 Kudos

ramesh6663
Contributor III

Hi Igor,

Thanks for your quick response its very important for us to move forward.

Thanks & Regards,

Rameshkumar

0 Kudos

ramesh6663
Contributor III

Dear Igor,

Could you please let me know where i will find the BSP which will ready available for the Video decoder with imx6 processor?

And one more query is we are going to use WLAN Texas instrument part WL1831 with imx6solo processor and i hope Already proven design are available. So where i will get this WLAN integrated BSP.

thanks in advance,

Regards,

Rameshkumar

0 Kudos