次の結果を表示 
表示  限定  | 次の代わりに検索 
もしかして: 

Continuous video rotation on the IMX6

ソリューションへジャンプ
1,300件の閲覧回数
anthony3
Contributor II

I'm trying to find out if it's possible to do continuous rotation of a video in real time using the IMX6, and if so could someone point me in the direction of some documentation on how to do that using gstreamer. 

We're currently capturing a 1080p video @30. 

I've had little to no luck with sinking to imxeglvivsink, when I try to do this I get a response of "the pipeline doesn't want to PAUSE" and gstreamer exits. I have no trouble streaming to imxipuvideosink or imxv4l2videosink, however I don't believe either of these are capable of doing continuous rotation.

Any help would be greatly appreciated, thank you!

ラベル(2)
タグ(3)
1 解決策
1,161件の閲覧回数
Bio_TICFSL
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

Hi Anthony,

The issue is the gstreamer that can not hold 1080p rotation.

Regards

元の投稿で解決策を見る

4 返答(返信)
1,161件の閲覧回数
cphealy1
Senior Contributor I

With the i.MX6 you should be able to achieve video rotation if you use the 3D GPU for rendering.  Once the videos are imported into the 3D GPU, you should be able to render any which way you want.  Here's an example of what I've done with the i.MX6qp with a 1080p display:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=a4duL9IdldY

The movie in the upper left corner is a 1080p video.  The rest of the videos are 480p or 720p.  We did have to increase the VPU frequency to achieve this as the VPU becomes the bottleneck otherwise.

The way we used the 3D GPU for video was to do everything through Qt, so in Qt we are using gstreamer and gstreamer is sinking to a texture that Qt renders.

0 件の賞賛
1,161件の閲覧回数
Bio_TICFSL
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

Hello Anthony,

Rotation on i.MX 6 with VPU is not supported for interlaced streams whose width or height is larger than 968 x 968
when enabled deinterlacing due to a driver limitation.

Regards

0 件の賞賛
1,161件の閲覧回数
anthony3
Contributor II

Hi Bio_TICFSL,

The stream coming into the IMX-6 is YUV 422, so it doesn't require any further deinterlacing. If I were to not turn on deinterlacing would it then be possible? 

Thanks,

0 件の賞賛
1,162件の閲覧回数
Bio_TICFSL
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

Hi Anthony,

The issue is the gstreamer that can not hold 1080p rotation.

Regards