Connector for Expansion Header

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Connector for Expansion Header

FerdinandoCrisc
Contributor I
Hello, are new to the forum and I apologize for the bad English (for errors is the fault of google translator)
I would use the expansion port (J13) of IMX53QSB but I do not know where to find a suitable cable for that connector.
Does anyone know tell me some website where they sell these cables?
Thanks to all
Tags (1)
0 Kudos
3 Replies

LilyZhang
Contributor I

1. MCIMXHDMICARD: Please see the information under http://www.freescale.com/webapp/sps/site/prod_summary.jsp?code=IMX53QSB&tab=Buy_Parametric_Tab. I2C connection in Connector is for HDMI chip connection. DISP0_RESET is for HDMI reset signal etc.

2. MCIMX28LCD: Please get the information from http://www.freescale.com/webapp/sps/site/prod_summary.jsp?code=MCIMX28EVKJ&tab=Buy_Parametric_Tab

0 Kudos

FerdinandoCrisc
Contributor I

Thanks for your attention, but I have some doubts:
MCIMXHDMICARD: looking the schematic I can not tell
if there are any pin of the expansion port or only the pin of display. If all pins are present, what type of connector you want to use them?
MCIMX28LCD:
would be ideal because it also includes the touch screen but I can not find the schematic and can not figure out if and how the pins are brought to the expansion port

thanks
for help me

0 Kudos

LilyZhang
Contributor I

Please see MX5QSB HW use guide:

3.16. Expansion Header (J13)
A 120-pin Expansion Port Header is provided on the Quick Start board for use with many optionally
expansion boards available from Freescale, or for custom designed boards made be the developer. At
the time of initial production, the following expansion boards are available from Freescale:
• MCIMXHDMICARD HDMI signal output daughter card
• MCIMX28LCD 4.3” WVGA Touch Panel LCD Display

The Expansion Port makes the following features of the i.MX53 Processor available to be used on a
custom built expansion card:
• Two Serial Peripheral Interfaces (SPI) CSPI, eCSDPI2
• Two I2S/SSI/AC97 Ports AUDMUX4, AUDMUX5
• Two Inter-Integrated Circuits (I2C) I2C1, I2C2
• 2 UARTs UART4, UART5
• SPDIF Audio
• USB ULPI Port USBH2
• 24-bit Data and display control signals
• Resistive Touch Screen Interface
• Various Voltage rails

0 Kudos