Connecting an Aptina MT9M024 to a Freescale SABRE i.MX6

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Connecting an Aptina MT9M024 to a Freescale SABRE i.MX6

mgreenhalgh
Contributor II

Does anyone have any experience connecting an Aptina MT9M024 to a Freescale SABRE platform for smart devices dev board? (or something similar) How do you do it hardware and software wide?  Is it more or less plug & play with the MIPI or DVP Camera  Connectors?

Labels (3)
0 Kudos
4 Replies

YixingKong
Senior Contributor IV

Mark

This discussion is closed since no activity. If you still need help, please feel free to reply with an update to this discussion, or create another discussion.

Thanks,

0 Kudos

YixingKong
Senior Contributor IV

Mark

We have not got your response yet and will close the discussion in 3 days. If you still need help, please feel free to reply with an update to this discussion.

Thanks,

Yixing

0 Kudos

YixingKong
Senior Contributor IV

Mark

Had your issue got resolved? If yes, we are going to close the discussion in 3 days. If you still need help, please feel free to reply with an update to this discussion.

Thanks,

Yixing

0 Kudos

jamesbone
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

Basically the i.MX6 has two different options to interface a camera device,  this is using the  Parallel Interface, an MIPI Interface this is accomplish using the CSI port. Here is an image on how to connect.

pastedImage_0.png

Have a great day,
Jaime

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Note: If this post answers your question, please click the Correct Answer button. Thank you!
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

0 Kudos