Command Line utility command for MFGtool2 to display the result and exit the command prompt.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Command Line utility command for MFGtool2 to display the result and exit the command prompt.

haarishankaran
Contributor I

I am using the MCIMX6Y2DVM microcontroller in my testing board, I am programming this controller manually using MFGtool2.exe. I want to automate the programming for my project. I am using LabVIEW an industrial automation tool where I am using a batch file that consists of command-line utility code which I took from the .vbs file in the MFGtool package folder. I have commands to program the board but the command prompt is not exiting after the completion of programming and the result if not appearing in a new instead it is just updating the number of successes and failures. the following in the command line  I use in the batch file to programmer the controller. 

cd "C:\Mfg_tool_and_binary_eol\mfgtools"

MfgTool2.exe -noui -c "linux" -l "eMMC" -p 1 -s "board=sabresd" -s "mmc=1" -s "6uluboot=14x14evk" -s "6uldtb=14x14-evk"

I want the command to exit the command prompt after the completion of the programming. And I also want a command to display the result in new line.khumphriMandardhavalRHinnenjimtrudeauMartinvladcenteamarc.paquetteRChapmanAlbani.MX Processors NXP Training Content 

mx6 ull‌mcimx6ull#MFGtool2.exe

Labels (2)
3 Replies

haarishankaran
Contributor I

Hi igor,

firstly, Thanks for your response. I don't know to use this uuu tool, I could not find any executable file or .vbs file in the link you mentioned. can you please explain about the tool. igorpadykov Thank You

0 Kudos

igorpadykov
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

Hi M Harishankaran

please scroll down on below link, there one can find examples

GitHub - NXPmicro/mfgtools: Freescale/NXP I.MX Chip image deploy tools

pdf document can be found on

Releases · NXPmicro/mfgtools · GitHub 

Best regards
igor

0 Kudos

igorpadykov
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

Hi M Harishankaran

mfg tool is not more supported, suggested to migrate to uuu tool

GitHub - NXPmicro/mfgtools: Freescale/NXP I.MX Chip image deploy tools. 

Best regards
igor
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Note: If this post answers your question, please click the Correct Answer button. Thank you!
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------