Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Clocks for ENET of i.MX6UL

Jump to solution
yuuki
Senior Contributor II

Dear all,

I see the following chapter of the reference manual.

i.MX 6UltraLite i.MX 6UltraLite (Rev.1)

- 22.4 Clocks (P.879)

"The table found here describes the clock sources for ENET. Please see for clock setting, configuration and gating information."

I cannot find Table.

Would you send Table?

I understand that Clock source for ENET is PLL6.

Can I choose PLL2 as Clock source for ENET?

Best Regards,

Yuuki

Labels (1)
Tags (3)
0 Kudos
1 Solution
art
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

Actually, this is just a confusing statement in the manual. Only PLL6 can be used as the clock source for the ENET module. For the information on PLL6 configuration and clock gating, refer to the Chapter 18 "Clock Controller Module (CCM)" of the Reference Manual document.

Have a great day,
Artur

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Note: If this post answers your question, please click the Correct Answer button. Thank you!
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
1 Reply
art
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

Actually, this is just a confusing statement in the manual. Only PLL6 can be used as the clock source for the ENET module. For the information on PLL6 configuration and clock gating, refer to the Chapter 18 "Clock Controller Module (CCM)" of the Reference Manual document.

Have a great day,
Artur

Note: If this post answers your question, please click the Correct Answer button. Thank you!

0 Kudos