cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Change HDMI output resolution on i.MX6 sabre SD board

klldmofashi
Contributor II

Hi,

I built a jb_4.2.2_1.1.0 android image on i.MX6 sabre SD board. By using the default boot parameter, it works without any problem.

U-Boot > setenv bootargs console=ttymxc0,115200 androidboot.console=ttymxc0 vmalloc=400M

init=/init video=mxcfb0:dev=hdmi,1920x1080M@60,bpp=32 video=mxcfb1:off video=mxcfb2:off

fbmem=28M androidboot.hardware=freescale

U-Boot > saveenv

However, I'd like to set lower resolution to output to HDMI, and I tried the following command, but it does not work. It results in totally corrupted image. Is there anyone who knows how to enable 1024x768x16bpp mode? Do I need to change some source code before building the image?

U-Boot > setenv bootargs console=ttymxc0,115200 androidboot.console=ttymxc0 vmalloc=400M

init=/init video=mxcfb0:dev=hdmi,1024x768M@60,bpp=16 video=mxcfb1:off video=mxcfb2:off

fbmem=28M androidboot.hardware=freescale

U-Boot > saveenv

0 Kudos
2 Replies

ljs
Contributor I

你好:

请问你的android版本是多少?AndroidN的U-boot环境变量没有bootargs 这个选项?

0 Kudos

Wlodek_D_
Senior Contributor II

Hello,

Thank you for your post, however please consider moving it to the right community place (e.g. i.MX Community ) to get it visible for active members.

For details please see general advice Where to post a Discussion? (https://community.freescale.com/docs/DOC-99909 )

Thank you for using Freescale Community.

0 Kudos