Cannot find a well supported ecosystem for imx6 solo, to develop an application that can show online baidu map

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Cannot find a well supported ecosystem for imx6 solo, to develop an application that can show online baidu map

才俊欧
Contributor III

Hi Dear Support,

My device need to show a online map, it will use the qt5 webkit or webengine. But seems webkit or webengine in yocto does not work well. I build the enviroment following the nxp document "i.MX_Yocto_Project_User's_Guide.pdf". When using webkit, some times my app blocked when loading a map, the function in qt are not complete. When using webengine, my app shows only a whole black backgroud on the target area on my screen. I cannot make the qt5 webkit/webengine library work. I used to consult the agent but they have no idea too.

Now I want to transport my app to andriod OS as I meet a big problem on my imx6sBefore that, I just want know whether it can work, I need your suggestion, I cannot afford to have an useless trial again.

Thank you very much!

Labels (5)
0 Kudos
3 Replies

diegoadrian
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

Hello,

I do not know if you are still having the problem.

But, our Android BSP does not include all the tools that Google gives. For that reason, I cannot be completely sure if your app will work. I apologize for the inconvenient.

Best Regards,

Diego.

0 Kudos

才俊欧
Contributor III

Nobody here?

0 Kudos

才俊欧
Contributor III

Hi there,

Anybody can help me? Is there someone who have develop an application that can show online map? I will request to pay for it if I have to.

0 Kudos