Can you please provide the user guide of D-PHY mentioned in i.MX 8M Mini Applications Processor Reference Manual?

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Can you please provide the user guide of D-PHY mentioned in i.MX 8M Mini Applications Processor Reference Manual?

ashwanthselvam
Contributor III

I was trying to configure D-PHY common control register(MIPI_CSI_DPHY_COMMON_CTRL).

The HSSETTLE[7:0] (31 - 24) and S_CLKSETTLECTL[1:0] (23-22) values mentioned user guide of D-PHY for reference. 

For the same purpose, I would like to obtain the D-PHY user guide. I also wanted to check what else is mentioned in that document. 

Kindly provide me a download link to that document.

0 Kudos
5 Replies

刘国华
Contributor III

gusarambula

HIgusarambula

Any update about the document,I am encouter the issue how to set the I.MX8M nano MIPI CSI to support 2 lane 135M hz clk , just is 270M . 

Please refer to the orignal  wiki link : https://community.nxp.com/message/1340609?commentID=1340609&et=watches.email.thread#comment-1339810

My colleague post the question . 

0 Kudos

gusarambula
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

Hello King Liu,

This document was never released per se. Information from the module was added to the documentation but if you require further assistance my recommendation would be creating a thread or service ticket (as it could happen that the documentation is missing some information)

I see that there has been progress with your question, but there is not an additional document available so please follow up on that thread.

My apologies for the inconvenience.

Regards,

0 Kudos

gusarambula
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

Hello Ashwanth Selvam,

My apologies for the delay. I’m looking for this document. There is some information, but I cannot locate the D-PHY Guide per se. I’ll let you know as soon as I have confirmation on this document.

Regards,

0 Kudos

westbrook
Contributor III

Hi Gusarambula,

Do you find this document. I am also looking this user guide of D-PHY document.

Thank you in advance.

Best Regards,

Xiao

0 Kudos

gusarambula
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

Hello Ashwanth Selvam and Xiao,

It seems that the document mentioned is not available and the Reference Manual will be updated to reflect this.

I am requesting more details on the information for the incomplete registers that reference to the D-PHY Guide.

Regards,

0 Kudos