cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Can't download images for iMX6ULEVK by MFG tool

joshzhao
Contributor I

Hi,

I downloaded the imx6ulevk's packages(fsl-yocto-L3.14.38_6ul-ga.tar, L3.14.38_6ul-ga_mfg-tools.tar) from freescale website,  following the document to do it, the mfg tool shows that loading uboot,loading kernel,loading initramfs,Jump to OS image, then  No Device Conneced. It will reboot to do previsous steps again.   I make sure that all files is up to date and SW601, SW601 are right. 

Thanks

josh

Labels (2)
0 Kudos
3 Replies

joshzhao
Contributor I

Hi Phani,

I am a newcomer of imx6ul too, but in my experence, u-boot maybe satify your requriement.

0 Kudos

igorpadykov
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

Hi josh

for mfg tools usage one needs to use *.vbs files to select

correct input data ("profile"), provided by cfg.ini file. Also use correctly peripherals

as described in i.MX 6UltraLite EVK Board Hardware User’s Guide

http://cache.freescale.com/files/32bit/doc/user_guide/IMX6ULEVKHUG.pdf

Best regards

igor

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Note: If this post answers your question, please click the Correct Answer button. Thank you!

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

0 Kudos

phanikumar
Contributor III

Hi josh,

I am working on IMX6UL-EVK board. I want to run bare metal project (which does not involve any OS). Do you know how to run a helloworld project on bare metal. Could you please suggest any development tool? Do I need any extra hardware for debugging.

Thanks in advance.

0 Kudos