Can't Access cache folder after booting in sabresd board for Android 6

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Can't Access cache folder after booting in sabresd board for Android 6

ayyappadasps
Contributor II

i flashed sabresd board using the images given by  "android_M6.0.1_2.1.0_image_6dqpsabresd.tar.gz".

After booting i am not able to access cache folder.

cd /cache gives the following error

root@sabresd_6dq:/ # cd cache/
/system/bin/sh: cd: /cache: Permitype=1400 audit(30.120:7): avc: denied { dac_override } for pid=222 comm="sh" capability=1 scontext=u:r:shell:s0 permission denied
type=1400 audit(30.120:8): avc: denied { dac_read_search } for pid=222 comm="sh" capability=2 scontext=u:r:shell:s0 tcontext=u:r:shell:s0 tclass0

please help me???

Labels (3)
0 Kudos
1 Reply

Rita_Wang
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

Hi,

The ARM A9 architecture supports caches to improve performance and help isolate high frequency processor(s) from possibly slower speed buses, lower level caches, and memories.

The architecture supports a variety of cache configuration and maintenance operations to configure, enable, and manage the caches and their contents.

You can refer to i.MX6 ARM Cache Information and Cache Maintenance Operations .
Have a great day,
Rita

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Note: If this post answers your question, please click the Correct Answer button. Thank you!
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

0 Kudos