Can someone provide a guide to UUU for imx8mn?

キャンセル
次の結果を表示 
表示  限定  | 次の代わりに検索 
もしかして: 

Can someone provide a guide to UUU for imx8mn?

ソリューションへジャンプ
776件の閲覧回数
anurag16doshi
Contributor II

I have read through the UUU.pdf available on the NXP website. I want an example program or txt file to use this tool for an imx8mn development board to test how the UUU works. I have the MCUExpresoo SDK installed and have programs to test it out with but I am looking for a text file that executes the UUU commands so that once I read through them I can customize my text file for my specific program as well as OS to be running.

TIA,

Anurag Doshi

0 件の賞賛
1 解決策
745件の閲覧回数
igorpadykov
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

Hi Anurag

for text file that executes the UUU commands one can look at

Demo Images ("Supported Platforms/Binary Demo Files")

on link  Embedded Linux for i.MX Applications Processors | NXP 

In folder /samples one can find example_spinor.uuu, example_kernel_emmc.uuu

and other.

Best regards
igor
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Note: If this post answers your question, please click the Correct Answer button. Thank you!
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

元の投稿で解決策を見る

1 返信
746件の閲覧回数
igorpadykov
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

Hi Anurag

for text file that executes the UUU commands one can look at

Demo Images ("Supported Platforms/Binary Demo Files")

on link  Embedded Linux for i.MX Applications Processors | NXP 

In folder /samples one can find example_spinor.uuu, example_kernel_emmc.uuu

and other.

Best regards
igor
Note: If this post answers your question, please click the Correct Answer button. Thank you!