Can someone please provide me the nand flash part no having 512MB capacity compatible with i.mx28evk?

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Can someone please provide me the nand flash part no having 512MB capacity compatible with i.mx28evk?

Jump to solution
bhavyamathukiya
Contributor II

Hi

I am a beginner of i.mx28evk. I want to use a nand flash having 512MB capacity with this board. The board is having NAND flash socket. Please suggest me the part no for which is compatible with this board.

Thanks

Labels (1)
Tags (4)
1 Solution
Bio_TICFSL
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

Hi Bhavya,

You can take a look at hynix HY27UF084G2B or

Samsung K9G4G08U0A

Hope this helps

Have a great day,
Alfredo

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Note: If this post answers your question, please click the Correct Answer button. Thank you!
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

View solution in original post

2 Replies
ruslansariev
Contributor II

Hi,

for exmple  S34ML04TFI (Spansion SLC NAND Flash). Or lot of more MLC NAND Flash (Samsung, Hynix, etc). We use a S34ML04 (512 MB SLC) and  H27UAG8T2A  (Hynix, 2 GB MLC NAND Flash)

Best regards.

Bio_TICFSL
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

Hi Bhavya,

You can take a look at hynix HY27UF084G2B or

Samsung K9G4G08U0A

Hope this helps

Have a great day,
Alfredo

Note: If this post answers your question, please click the Correct Answer button. Thank you!