Can someone help me,ERROR: ExpansionError during parsing /home/imax6/imx-yocto-bsp/sources/meta-fsl-bsp-release/imx/meta-sdk/recipes-graphics/vulkan/vkmark_1.0.bb

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Can someone help me,ERROR: ExpansionError during parsing /home/imax6/imx-yocto-bsp/sources/meta-fsl-bsp-release/imx/meta-sdk/recipes-graphics/vulkan/vkmark_1.0.bb

Jump to solution
yyuan
Contributor III
  • When I first compiled it,i have the error,

ERROR: ExpansionError during parsing /home/imax6/imx-yocto-bsp/sources/meta-fsl-bsp-release/imx/meta-sdk/recipes-graphics/vulkan/vkmark_1.0.bb

• The project has been compiled on another computer,thsi project was copied from that computer.

I don't know how to solve this problem,Can someone help me?

Labels (2)
1 Solution
gusarambula
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

Hello 袁 野,

Would you please provide more details on which BSP you are using and for which board?

It’s most likely that this error is related to problems when importing the recipe. Did you copy the layer of this BSP or the whole BSP directory? And also, did you copy the build directory and move it? I would recommend moving the BSP but creating a build directory on the target host.

If you just moved the layer make sure that it’s on the conf/bblayers.conf file on the build directory but that it’s not duplicated and that there are no compatibility issues (for example based on the poky version).

I hope this helps!

Regards,

View solution in original post

3 Replies
gusarambula
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

Hello 袁 野,

Would you please provide more details on which BSP you are using and for which board?

It’s most likely that this error is related to problems when importing the recipe. Did you copy the layer of this BSP or the whole BSP directory? And also, did you copy the build directory and move it? I would recommend moving the BSP but creating a build directory on the target host.

If you just moved the layer make sure that it’s on the conf/bblayers.conf file on the build directory but that it’s not duplicated and that there are no compatibility issues (for example based on the poky version).

I hope this helps!

Regards,

yyuan
Contributor III

Hi,gusarambula:

thangk you for your  answer!

I think you are right.   

I adjusted the file directory to be the same as the other computer.  then,

the compilation passed.

thanks again!    

cai-pc
Contributor I

Hello, I also encountered the same problem. Can you tell me the specific operation?

0 Kudos