cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Can not find connector

fabian_blatz
Contributor I

Hi,

I am trying to get started with prototyping on an SABRE i.MX 6Quad board. The system I try to get running will use SPI and RS232 for communication to peripheral devices. Unfortunately I did not find any dedicated pins for that.

Another question that I had is how to get a debian jessie image up and running on the board? Can you just use etcher with windows similar to getting a raspberry pi up and running? 

Sorry for those maybe obvious questions but I am quite new to embedded development.

Tags (2)
0 Kudos
2 Replies

igorpadykov
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

Hi Poseidon

one can try to use available connectors and select pad with necessary pinmux

options, use Chapter 36 IOMUX Controller (IOMUXC) i.MX6DQ Reference Manual
https://www.nxp.com/docs/en/reference-manual/IMX6DQRM.pdf

Guidelines for building debian jessie images can be found on BD resources

Debian Jessie images for i.MX6 boards - Boundary Devices 

Best regards
igor
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Note: If this post answers your question, please click the Correct Answer button. Thank you!
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

0 Kudos

ZhangJennie
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

Hi,

I suggest you move  your question to i.MX Processors 

We have i.MX engineers supporting it.

Have a great day,
Jennie Zhang

Note: If this post answers your question, please click the Correct Answer button. Thank you!

0 Kudos