Can imx6dl support the 800x480 LCD screen with LVDS interface? how to porting the BSP?

キャンセル
次の結果を表示 
表示  限定  | 次の代わりに検索 
もしかして: 

Can imx6dl support the 800x480 LCD screen with LVDS interface? how to porting the BSP?

1,734件の閲覧回数
ying
Contributor I

hello,I have designed the board based on the imx6dl by myself.This board has been booted up,loaded the linux 3.0.35 and rootfs. In my design,I am using the 800x480 LCD screen with LVDS interface.So, I want to know how to port  the BSP?

ラベル(2)
0 件の賞賛
返信
7 返答(返信)

1,521件の閲覧回数
Rita_Wang
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

Hi ying sancong,

Are you design your board refer to the freescale reference board i.MX6DL-SDP?
Have a great day
Dan

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Note: If this post answers your question, please click the Correct Answer button. Thank you!
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

0 件の賞賛
返信

1,521件の閲覧回数
ying
Contributor I

Hi Dan,

I have a question about USB OTG of i.mx6dl. When I put the BOOT_MODE[1:0] = 01'b(boot from serial downloader), and connected imx6d's USB OTG to the PC with usb cable, PC doesn't find the " HID compliant device". The attached file is the USB schematic about imx6dl. Would you help me to confirm the schematic? thanks.

ying sancong

2015-04-01

yingsancong

0 件の賞賛
返信

1,521件の閲覧回数
Rita_Wang
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

Hi ying sancong,

Sorry to give you late reply? I am not at office in the past days. About the USB OTG design you can directly refer to the i.MX6DL-SDP board design. Here I want to know that have you solve the  No " HID compliant device" problem? If no, please let me know, I will continue help it for you.
Have a great day
Dan

Note: If this post answers your question, please click the Correct Answer button. Thank you!

0 件の賞賛
返信

1,521件の閲覧回数
ying
Contributor I

Hi Dan,

Nice to get your replying. I have resolved the question about USB OTG, which is caused by the boot-setting. If I will face question, I will also send email to you for your help.

Rgds.

ying

2015-04-09

yingsancong

发件人:Dan Wang <admin@community.freescale.com>

发送时间:2015-04-08 15:11

主题:Re: - Can imx6dl support the 800x480 LCD screen with LVDS interface? how to porting the BSP?

收件人:"ying sancong"<yingsancong@163.com>

抄送:

reply from Dan Wang in i.MX Community - View the full discussion

Hi ying sancong,

Sorry to give you late reply? I am not at office in the past days. About the USB OTG design you can directly refer to the i.MX6DL-SDP board design. Here I want to know that have you solve the No " HID compliant device" problem? If no, please let me know, I will continue help it for you.

Have a great day

Dan

0 件の賞賛
返信

1,521件の閲覧回数
Rita_Wang
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

Hi ying sancong,

Good news about you have solved the problem. If you have new questions, please create new threads in our community. We will give you reply as soon as possible. About this thread could you help us close it by clicking the Correct Answer button. Many thanks.
Have a great day
Dan

0 件の賞賛
返信

1,521件の閲覧回数
ying
Contributor I

Hi Dan,

Firstly, thank you for writing back to me. Yes, I refer to the freescale reference board (board-mx6dl_sabresd).I have ported the program about 800x480 LCD screen in yesterday night,now, my board can display the logo about linux. I am ready for porting the touch screen. I think that I will face some issues in developing program, I will get your help. Thanks again.

ying

2015-03-31

yingsancong

发件人:Dan Wang <admin@community.freescale.com>

发送时间:2015-03-31 03:58

主题:Re: - Can imx6dl support the 800x480 LCD screen with LVDS interface? how to porting the BSP?

收件人:"ying sancong"<yingsancong@163.com>

抄送:

reply from Dan Wang in i.MX Community - View the full discussion

Hi ying sancong,

Are you design your board refer to the freescale reference board i.MX6DL-SDP?

Have a great day

Dan

0 件の賞賛
返信

1,521件の閲覧回数
osmarfrisonjun1
Contributor III

Hello

0 件の賞賛
返信