次の結果を表示 
表示  限定  | 次の代わりに検索 
もしかして: 

CAN communication i.mx 53

1,204件の閲覧回数
Philippe
Contributor I

Hi,

I have been trying to use the CAN transceiver of the IMX53 board but I lack information on how to do it (I have read the pdf of the workshop). To be more specific I am looking for some kind of tutorial on how to set up CAN communication with the board, and also a pin diagram of CAN1 and CAN2 on the board.

Thank you in advance for your help.

Philippe
Purdue

タグ(2)
0 件の賞賛
5 返答(返信)

1,063件の閲覧回数
Philippe
Contributor I

Thank you for your help.

Bests

Philippe

0 件の賞賛

1,063件の閲覧回数
Frias
Contributor V

Hello Philippe,

fsl-mm-codeclib can be downloaded on the Freescale web page.

http://www.freescale.com/webapp/sps/site/prod_summary.jsp?code=IMX53_SW

Look for multimedia codecs.

However, since you are not playing media, you don't need this package. I recommend you de-select it from the package list menu on LTIB.

Regards,

Renato

0 件の賞賛

1,063件の閲覧回数
Philippe
Contributor I

Thanks a lot for your help. I now have the can binaries in /usb/bin. I will just need to copy the new RFS to the SD card and I should be able to use CAN tools I hope.

I also recently faced a problem while using ltib: when running ./ltib I get this error:

Processing: fsl-mm-codeclib
=============================
Build path taken because: no prebuilt rpm,
Testing network connectivity
^Ckilled by SIGINT

Started: Mon Feb 27 07:53:56 2012
Ended: Mon Feb 27 07:54:19 2012
Elapsed: 23 seconds

Build Failed

I am still trying to fix this so if you know what to do it would be very helpful!

Thank you

Philippe Bongrain

Alexander Keller said:

Check the to make sure that the Can utilities are installed on your SD card. On you SD card look under the folders /usr/bin/. There you should see the binary for the CAN utilities. If the binary is there make sure you are typing in the command in the terminal right. (i.e. canecho --help) If the CAN utilities are not there then you need to build the CAN utilities as shown on the .pdf from winter workshop. The spec files are located in ltib/dist/lfs-5.1/canutils. Note that this is in the same place as the the helloworld example, so you can use the same commands and process.

As for the can pin outs, look at the schematic on the .pdf from winter workshop. The schematic shows what each pin is connected to. 

Hope this helps,

Alexander Keller

0 件の賞賛

1,063件の閲覧回数
AlexanderKelle1
Contributor II

Check the to make sure that the Can utilities are installed on your SD card. On you SD card look under the folders /usr/bin/. There you should see the binary for the CAN utilities. If the binary is there make sure you are typing in the command in the terminal right. (i.e. canecho --help) If the CAN utilities are not there then you need to build the CAN utilities as shown on the .pdf from winter workshop. The spec files are located in ltib/dist/lfs-5.1/canutils. Note that this is in the same place as the the helloworld example, so you can use the same commands and process.

As for the can pin outs, look at the schematic on the .pdf from winter workshop. The schematic shows what each pin is connected to. 

Hope this helps,

Alexander Keller

0 件の賞賛

1,063件の閲覧回数
Philippe
Contributor I

Was anybody able to use the CAN tools on the imx53 ARD board ? I deployed the canutils and libsocketcan packets, I then ran ./ltib, and finally I recreated the boot able sd card. But when I try to type canconfig or cansend on the linux console (running on the processor board), it says the command does not exist.

Please help, I've been stuck on this for the past week.

Bests

Philippe Bongrain

0 件の賞賛