cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Building the u-boot bootloader from 10.0.0_2.3.0 is now failing

Jump to solution
injaneer
Contributor II

I have downloaded t he 10.0.0_2.3.0 Android build for the imx8mm Mini, and went through all the steps to setup the environment and project tree. I was able to build the bootloader, kernel, and rest of system the first time through.

I Had made a couple of changes to swap out for a different PMIC (PCA9450), and tried to recompile the bootloader and now I get this error messages (attached).

Since I first thought maybe something I had changed, I reverted my changes and tried to build again same thing.

So after trying many other things I came to desperation and completely removed the android_build folder and re-synced to the repo.  Now on this fresh install, I get the same attached errros.

0 Kudos
1 Solution
injaneer
Contributor II

Thanks, I have solved this.  The make command does not like the undefine in the makefile. I just removed it.

View solution in original post

5 Replies
injaneer
Contributor II

I know this is an error with one of the many make files, but I got this message after removing the android_build folder and the /bin/repo and re-syncing to the project. Can someone please check the build tree to see if there an issue with it.

Thanks

0 Kudos
AldoG
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

Hello,

I'll try to build it on my side, I'll let you know of my results, meanwhile I would like to ask what changes have you made to source code?

Regards,
Aldo.

0 Kudos
injaneer
Contributor II

Thanks, I have solved this.  The make command does not like the undefine in the makefile. I just removed it.

AldoG
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

Hello,

Glad to hear it is now working properly.

Regards,
Aldo.

0 Kudos
injaneer
Contributor II

forgot attachement.

0 Kudos