次の結果を表示 
表示  限定  | 次の代わりに検索 
もしかして: 

Bootload the MIMXRT 10xx devices in the field

723件の閲覧回数
enorton1379
Contributor II

Hi All,

I need to add bootloader support to my project so the customer can update the code remotely. I noticed there is a Kinetis Flash Tool and an open-source project in python. I need the project files to modify the bootloader for my own needs. Is there a Visual C++ or C# project I could get so I can modify it? I will be using MIMXRT1011 and MIMXRT1062 devices in my products and need to change how the program is used and gray out functions I don't want the customer to mess with. 

Thanks,

Eric

0 件の賞賛
5 返答(返信)

713件の閲覧回数
jeremyzhou
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

Hi @enorton1379 ,
Thank you for your interest in NXP Semiconductor products and for the opportunity to serve you.
To provide the fastest possible support, I'd highly recommend you refer to the FOTA solution for your design.
Have a great day,
TIC

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Note:
- If this post answers your question, please click the "Mark Correct" button. Thank you!

- We are following threads for 7 weeks after the last post, later replies are ignored
Please open a new thread and refer to the closed one, if you have a related question at a later point in time.

0 件の賞賛

712件の閲覧回数
enorton1379
Contributor II

Hi TIC,

Thank you for your quick response. I have taken a look at the document, and it gives a brief explanation of what I am after. I want to use UART1 to communicate with the application code and also be able to switch to bootloader mode through the same UART1 peripheral. I need more documentation that explains how to do this and also a utility/project I can modify so I can put my company logo and name of the utility etc. so it looks and is unique to my products as shown:

Note: It shows USB but I instruct the customer to choose the serial COM port in the dropdown

bootlader.PNG

This was from Nuvoton and I have modified their bootloader tool for my own purposes. I used Visual C++ to modify the software for my own needs. Do you have a utility that is similar to the one shown above that I can modify for my own purposes? 

I need something so I can get to market quickly and hope there is something that has already been done and that requires little effort to modify. Any help is appreciated :-).

Thanks,

Eric Norton

0 件の賞賛

699件の閲覧回数
jeremyzhou
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

Hi @enorton1379 ,
Thanks for your reply.
Maybe you can consider this tool as the template.
TIC

Note:
- If this post answers your question, please click the "Mark Correct" button. Thank you!

- We are following threads for 7 weeks after the last post, later replies are ignored
Please open a new thread and refer to the closed one, if you have a related question at a later point in time.

0 件の賞賛

694件の閲覧回数
enorton1379
Contributor II

Hi TIC,

I did take a look and it is written in Python. I'm not familiar with Python so it would take me a while to get up to speed with it. Isn't there a command line way of programming the device through the LPUART by a terminal?  I see Teensy 4.1 does something similar like using a makefile of some sort. If there is a command like way of doing this, then I can write a program in Visual Studio. I don't need security or keys or anything complex for the customer. I am implementing an ATSHA204 device for security. I need something as simple as possible so they can upload new code to the device through serial port. 

Thanks,

Eric

0 件の賞賛

688件の閲覧回数
jeremyzhou
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

Hi @enorton1379 ,
Thanks for your reply.
In my opinion, the GUI tool seems like the package of the command tool, so definitely, it can use other languages instead of Python to utilizing the command tools, and you can refer to the application note to learn how to use these command tools to program.
Have a great day,
TIC

Note:

0 件の賞賛