cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Bluetooth audio streaming and call audio routing in i.MX8QM

Arvi
Contributor I

Hi, 

I have been working on bluetooth communication in my i.MX8QM mek Board with my phone. I am able to connect my phone with the device but audio is not working when i am playing a music or in a bluetooth call. The speaker i connected with the i.MX8QM is working perfectly.

So i found a Feature Configuration Guide for NXP-based Wireless Modules on i.MX 8M Quad EVK in the following link.

https://www.nxp.com/docs/en/user-guide/UM11490.pdf

But my device is i.MX8QuadMax. Can i use this guide to enable my A2DP and hfp profile in my system?

Because i didn't found any feature configuration guide for my device. If there please provide. Thank you

Regards,

Aravind.

0 Kudos
3 Replies

Anagha
Contributor I

Hello,

Can we use BLE of MKW36 to audio streaming like message alert tone or incoming call or playing music by connecting our mobile phones? If so, please help me.

Thanks and regards,

Anagha

0 Kudos

igorpadykov
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

Hi Aravind

yes one can try to use this document. Also useful link:

wireless.murata.com/eng/products/rf-modules-1/wi-fi-bluetooth-for-freescale-i-mx.html

Best regards
igor

0 Kudos

Arvi
Contributor I

Hi,

Thank you for the link. I have been editing on tinyalsa_hal.c and i can able to achieve the mic audio play in my board speaker. But not able to get the far end (receiver voice). So can you help to solve the above mentioned problem.

Thanks and regards,

Aravind.

0 Kudos