キャンセル
次の結果を表示 
表示  限定  | 次の代わりに検索 
もしかして: 

Bad graphics performance on BSP WIN10_1.2 for IMX8mplus

728件の閲覧回数
hsc_be
Contributor I

We have notice the GPU driver is not working good. We use GDI+ to handle the graphics in our application and the graphics performance is worse compare to previous BSP release. By disabling the GPU driver in the device manager solve the problem. Could NXP devs take a look on this problem?

0 件の賞賛
7 返答(返信)

696件の閲覧回数
hsc_be
Contributor I

I'm using the pre-build WIN10_1.2.0_BINARIES.zip by NXP on the IMX8mplus evk.

0 件の賞賛

687件の閲覧回数
joanxie
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

where did you get this bsp from NXP? let me check it

0 件の賞賛

675件の閲覧回数
hsc_be
Contributor I

Any updates on this?

0 件の賞賛

659件の閲覧回数
joanxie
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

pls check my question one week ago, I don't have this BSP, so I need to check it, where did you get it, give me download link

0 件の賞賛

652件の閲覧回数
hsc_be
Contributor I

Hi,

Here is the link:

https://www.nxp.com/design/software/embedded-software/i-mx-software/windows-10-iot-enterprise-for-i-...

Download the BSP prebuild binaries for W21H2-1-2-0.

0 件の賞賛

647件の閲覧回数
bernhardfink
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

We are aware of some limitations when it comes to Win10-IoT and video/graphics. Bad performance and CPU overload has been reported for FullHD video playback. This issue will be partially resolved by moving YUV-to-RGB conversion from CPU to GPU in next version 1.3.0. Another impact to performance seems to be the Edge web browser, which does not support YouTube stream acceleration over Multimedia Framework.

However, I'm not sure if we are talking about the same restrictions you see on your side.

Regards,
Bernhard.

0 件の賞賛

717件の閲覧回数
joanxie
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

what wince bsp do you use? the third party company bsp? if yes pls contact them directly to get further help

0 件の賞賛