cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

BT calling not working in sabreauto

vishalgautam
Contributor II

Hi Experts,

We have recently ported bluedroid to iMX6Q-AI board. Below is the software stack

Kernel:- 3.14.52

U-boot:- 2015.04

Bluetooth is working and pairing of device with bluetooth is also happening. We are using BT calling functionality and able to call and receive. But our issue is that once the call is received we are not able listen any voice on both the sides (not in caller nor in receiver).

Please find attached BT calling log (HMI call receive) for the same.

With this one more issue we are facing is sabreauto in-build MIC is working in linux level by using tinycap application but when using with android application it doesn't work.

Please find attached in-build MIC log.

It looks like issue is in Android BSP. Please suggest solution for the same.

Thanks & Regards,

Vishal Gautam

Original Attachment has been moved to: inbuild_MIC_sound_record.txt.zip

Original Attachment has been moved to: in_build_MIC_HMI_call_receive.txt.zip

0 Kudos
4 Replies

aravinthkumarja
Senior Contributor II

Hi Vishal,

Did you fixed this issue. I'm also facing same issue on that!. If you fixed can you share your knowledge on that.

Regards,

Aravinth

0 Kudos

igorpadykov
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

Hi Vishal

please check bluetooth support in attached Release Notes Table 2. Features

and follow vendor support described on

Wi-Fi Bluetooth for NXP i.MX | RF Modules | Wireless Products | Murata Manufacturing | Murata Manufa... 

Best regards
igor
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Note: If this post answers your question, please click the Correct Answer button. Thank you!
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

0 Kudos

vishalgautam
Contributor II

Hi igorpadykov,

Thanks for your reply

As suggested by you I checked Android Release Notes, but the support for board integrated MIC connected at J26(1) in iMX6Q sabre AI is not mentioned, that support is available or not?

We have ported sabreSD bluetooth stack (i.e. bluedroid) in iMX6Q sabreAI board & we are able to bring up the bluetooth thus pairing of  bluetooth device and calling is working fine.

But the issue which we are facing is once the call is dialed & received both caller & receiver are not able to hear each other's voice. 

Thanks & Regards,

Vishal Gautam

0 Kudos

igorpadykov
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

Hi Vishal

for mic one can check sect.28.5.2 7.1 Audio Codec Unit Test  attached Linux Manual

Best regards
igor

0 Kudos