Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Available accessories for the i.MX 6SoloX SABRE board

Jump to solution
xingbinjiang
Contributor II

Hi,

I am trying to find available accessories for the i.MX 6SoloX SABRE board, such as multi-touch display and Wi-Fi module. But I can't find the exact links of these modules on the NXP website. 

Where can I find the information of them, and how can I buy them?

Thank you.

Tags (1)
0 Kudos
1 Solution
igorpadykov
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

Hi Xinbing

please look at

MCIMX-LVDS1 Product Information|NXP 

https://wireless.murata.com/eng/products/rf-modules-1/wi-fi-bluetooth-for-nxp-i-mx.html

Best regards
igor
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Note: If this post answers your question, please click the Correct Answer button. Thank you!
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

View solution in original post

4 Replies
igorpadykov
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

Hi Xinbing

please look at

MCIMX-LVDS1 Product Information|NXP 

https://wireless.murata.com/eng/products/rf-modules-1/wi-fi-bluetooth-for-nxp-i-mx.html

Best regards
igor
Note: If this post answers your question, please click the Correct Answer button. Thank you!

xingbinjiang
Contributor II

Hi igor,

Thanks a lot for your reply. 

For the LVDS display MCIMX-LVDS1, the product summary links to i.MX53 board. Is it a pure display or combined with the i.MX53 board? 

Best Regards,

Xingbin

0 Kudos
igorpadykov
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

Hi Xinbing

it is pure display

Best regards
igor

xingbinjiang
Contributor II