Availability of i.MX6 Quad SABRE Smart Device Platform (Ref.MCIMX6Q-SDP)

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Availability of i.MX6 Quad SABRE Smart Device Platform (Ref.MCIMX6Q-SDP)

siuho
Contributor I

Hi,

I am currently facing a problem to get an i.MX6 Quad SABRE Smart Device Platform (Ref.MCIMX6Q-SDP) since it is too popular and most of the distributor doesn't have any stock and would need to wait for the stock a while.

I would like to ask if anyone know there are any place that have the platform available to purchase please?

Many thanks!

Regards,

Siu

Labels (1)
0 Kudos
2 Replies

hippo
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

You can buy it directly from freescale.com

<http://www.freescale.com/webapp/sps/site/prod_summary.jsp?code=RDIMX6SABREPLAT&tab=Buy_Parametric_Ta...>

The customers can pay it by the credit card and need to pay for the shipping fee and clear the custom by themselves.  Internation shipments are supported.

The shipping rate depends on the destination and when you checkout, it will be calculated and displayed on the page. It will be shipped by Fedex or DHL and normally can arrive within one week worldwidely. Hope it helps.

0 Kudos

siuho
Contributor I

Hi,

Thank for the link.

However, it shows the next stock status is showing as Anticipated Availability Date (24-JUL-2013) which would be too late as I need to have to in a hurry. Do you know if there are any distributor have the stock currently and support internationally shipment please?

Regards,

Siu

0 Kudos