表示  限定  | 次の代わりに検索 
もしかして: 

Aptina MT9P031 driver for the i.MX6

ソリューションへジャンプ
3,505件の閲覧回数
NathanJozwiak
Contributor III

Hi all,

I'm wondering if there is an official driver out there for the Aptina MT9P031 for the i.MX6. I have this camera I'd like to test out, but I don't see any drivers for it in the Yocto BSP.

I found the following thread where a guy was trying to get it running in Android. He found the same as me, that the MT9P031 driver is in the mainline kernel (drivers/media/i2c/mt9p031.c) and Freescale does not make use of the soc_cameras for their capture sources in drivers/media/platform/mxc/capture/.

Porting Bayer sensor to the Android

By the end of the thread it looks like he put together a driver based on the OV5642  that exists in the Freescale tree. I did download what he posted, unfortunately it doesn't compile in my 3.10.53 kernel. The thread is quite old though (2013), so I wanted to know if there was anything official released for this camera by Freescale?

Thanks

0 件の賞賛
返信
1 解決策
2,220件の閲覧回数
igorpadykov
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

Hi Nathan

official release supports only cameras used on Freescale reference boards:

Sabre SD,AI and this is described in attached release notes.

Driver is described in Linux Manual Chapter 6 Image Processing Unit (IPU) Drivers,

Chapter 20 OmniVision Camera Driver, Chapter 21 MIPI CSI2 Driver

Best regards

igor

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Note: If this post answers your question, please click the Correct Answer button. Thank you!

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

元の投稿で解決策を見る

0 件の賞賛
返信
4 返答(返信)
2,221件の閲覧回数
igorpadykov
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

Hi Nathan

official release supports only cameras used on Freescale reference boards:

Sabre SD,AI and this is described in attached release notes.

Driver is described in Linux Manual Chapter 6 Image Processing Unit (IPU) Drivers,

Chapter 20 OmniVision Camera Driver, Chapter 21 MIPI CSI2 Driver

Best regards

igor

Note: If this post answers your question, please click the Correct Answer button. Thank you!

0 件の賞賛
返信
2,220件の閲覧回数
NathanJozwiak
Contributor III

One more question. The i.MX6 Linux RM references a, "i.MX6 Multimedia Applications Processor Reference Manual" (pg 172) that I am having trouble finding. Could you point me to a download for that?

Thanks

0 件の賞賛
返信
2,221件の閲覧回数
igorpadykov
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

meaning is i.MX6DQ Reference Manual (rev.3  7/2015)

http://cache.freescale.com/files/32bit/doc/ref_manual/IMX6DQRM.pdf

~igor

0 件の賞賛
返信
2,221件の閲覧回数
NathanJozwiak
Contributor III

Thank you for the information, Igor.

0 件の賞賛
返信