cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Anyone used apt-get on i.MX6 + yocto?

Sun1z
Contributor III

Hi All,

I have set my personal debian rep. for test purpose, when I run apt-get, the fetching messsage printed but no installing's. use "dpkg -i <package>" doesn't work too, does some packages dpkg related not installed by default (zeus 5.4.3_1.0.0)?

the message is:

root@imx6dlsabresd:~# apt-get install qtcharts
Reading package lists... Done
Building dependency tree... Done
Note, selecting 'libqt5charts5' instead of 'qtcharts'
Recommended packages:
  libqt5charts-plugins libqt5charts-qmlplugins
The following NEW packages will be installed:
  libqt5charts5
0 upgraded, 1 newly installed, 0 to remove and 0 not upgraded.
Need to get 336 kB of archives.
After this operation, 0 B of additional disk space will be used.
Get:1 http://192.168.0.10:8000/debian ./ libqt5charts5 5.13.2+git0+f047b1a9bb-r0 [336 kB]
Fetched 336 kB in 3s (106 kB/s)

root@imx6dlsabresd:~# ls /usr/lib/libQt5Chart*
ls: cannot access '/usr/lib/libQt5Chart*': No such file or directory

Labels (3)
0 Kudos
2 Replies

igorpadykov
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

Hi Sun

one can look at tutorial

How to install apt-get to the Yocto Project image - i.MXDev Blog 

Best regards
igor
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Note: If this post answers your question, please click the Correct Answer button. Thank you!
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

0 Kudos

Sun1z
Contributor III

Hi Igor,

Thanks for your reply but I don't think it works.

Most content of that post is talking about setup a apt feed but I have succeed to fetch file yet. for "package-manage", it's enabled in imx-image-multimedia.bb and inherited by fsl-image-qt5-validation-imx.bb.

My issue is that the package can be fetched but not be installed, even by "dpkg -i <deb package>", to "list /usr/bin/dpkg*", most of them are 0 bytes except dpkg-deb and dpkg-split, as well the same size in host machine "tmp/work/cortexa9t2hf-neon-poky-linux-gnueabi/dpkg/1.19.7-r0/image/usr/bin"

0 Kudos