取消
显示结果 
显示  仅  | 搜索替代 
您的意思是: 

Android porting Guide for IMX8M MINI

2,662 次查看
Ruban1
Contributor II

Android porting Guide for IMX8M MINI. to build and load Kernel in Android Project

标签 (1)
0 项奖励
10 回复数

2,651 次查看
Rita_Wang
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport
0 项奖励

2,652 次查看
Rita_Wang
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

Which version of android BSP are you using?

0 项奖励

2,647 次查看
Ruban1
Contributor II

Current i am working on Android 11.2.2 the recent release.

The Links provided by you doesnot have more information Such as given for yocto  Build.

And in Android 11.2.2 the BSP is totally changed from the previous BSP.

Kindly provide related Documents for latest Android 11.2.2

More information of Configuring in dts file

.I am not able to find i2c2 functions in imx8mm-evk .dts file

I want to integrate LVDS using MIPI-DSI to LVDS using bridge

Thanks and Regards

Ruban

0 项奖励

2,638 次查看
Rita_Wang
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

https://source.codeaurora.org/external/imx/linux-imx/tree/arch/arm64/boot/dts/freescale/imx8mm-evk.d...

You can see this.

We have no special porting guide for android, you can follow the i.MX Porting Guide​.

0 项奖励

2,630 次查看
Ruban1
Contributor II

Can you provide related documents how to integrate MIPI to LVDS according to our new dts file in Android 11.2.2

chipset used is sn65dsi83

the link with digi is not sutable with our nxp board the pads are different can you provide required documents to integrate .

Thanks and regards

Ruban

0 项奖励

2,635 次查看
Ruban1
Contributor II

Porting guide which you have provided.. The  process is totally different .How to integrate with Android. Most of the structure in BSP are totally changed with respect to Yocto.

If the same process than i am fine using for Android ..

0 项奖励

2,616 次查看
BiyongSUN
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

The andorid kernel  is based on the linux. the hardware board level need to follow the linux porting guide. 

If you check the and read the android carefully, the android porting is related to the android framework. 

Board level porting is the same as linux. 

And this is basic knowledge, we don't need to explain that for you. 

you have lots of tickets in community, most of them are not related to the imx. 

Please save some bandwidth in community for others can post valuable questions.'

give some example:

Posted Re: Wifi and BT not working in IMX8M mini evk board using Android 11.2.2 on i.MX Processors. yesterday

WIFI BT vendor will provide driver with android framework code changes. you even don't know whom you should ask. 

if you are a software engineer, git is there.    

Please save some bandwidth in community for others can post more valuable questions.

2,594 次查看
Ruban1
Contributor II

Mind your words.

WiFi and BT was inbuilt on the evk board .How the hell will i know which have you added .The nxp imx8mm broad which you guys have provided me was older version board in the you guys have used Qualcomm now ur using NXP for WiFi and BT.

Who the Hell ru to tell me .I am wasting the Bandwidth if u already provide the proper documents what all hardware you have changed . I would not had this doubt.

I will waste you bandwidth ..Do whatever you want.

You cant provide proper Docs you telling me ..this is basic.

Changing the Hardware is basic for you.

I post valuable Question. All the answer you guys give is waste of time reading there is nothing related to question .All crap.I seriously Don't know how they recruit you guys who doesn't know the basic .And sending unwanted links and information which is not at all required

I am a software engineer git doesnt provide what all hardware you guys changed .First think before you tell.

Worst response and support

0 项奖励

2,585 次查看
BiyongSUN
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

Do you know why most of your questions, could say all questions, have no answer? 

标记 (1)
0 项奖励

2,581 次查看
Ruban1
Contributor II

I don't know. You will be have some answer .Tell Me

0 项奖励